Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads > Members own rules RPG: Character Registration/Creation

Members own rules RPG: Character Registration/Creation Register and make your Characters for the Members own rules RPG here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-14-2011, 05:59 PM
Site Creator

Points: 386,545, Level: 100 Points: 386,545, Level: 100 Points: 386,545, Level: 100
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Default Re: OC guild character discription/ registration.

Akinari Kou by Nyx is approved. Welcome to the OC Guild.

You may now use any Guild threads. Please start by introducing yourself at the guild club
The OC guild club

There is a list of OC guild therads there. You can also play in any open game, or make your own.

Let me know when you have made your first post, and I will give you your first OC rank.

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Tags
guild, rpg