Go Back   Anime Forum > ANIME FORUM: Information Centre. Welcome to our kingdom > Anime Forum Competitions

Anime Forum Competitions Competitions With Prizes

View Poll Results: AF Fan fiction competition oct,nov,dec.
kenura 0 0%
Shana 1 7.69%
Materia User 1 7.69%
gokugirl2006 1 7.69%
Raditz the Hairball 1 7.69%
Suki 4 30.77%
Super Vegeku 2 15.38%
Catriina 1 7.69%
Vegeta Syed Putra 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 10-04-2010, 10:15 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100
Activity: 72%
Activity: 72% Activity: 72% Activity: 72%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber
Default Suki :AF Fan Fiction Competition October/ November/ December 2010

AF Fan fiction
Competition
October /November, December 2010.

This months competition is open to members and staff.

Official AF competition with prizes. If there are over 10 entrants, the Prizes are to be "sparkly user name graphic".
If threre are over 20 entrants, there will be a 2nd and 3rd prizes with colour and no sparkle.
Prize examples and collection here Dragon Clan: Treasure Horde & Prize requests
Prizes are usualy for one month or two months for citizens.

The Topic this month is any
The word limit is as short as you like but no more than 3 posts

To enter:
1, post your submission in this thread.
2, Post the Link to your AF Fan fiction thread.
This will be needed to qualify you to enter.

If you need help in making a thread you can find it here
Help and how to do things thread

Or ask one of the mods: View Forum Leaders

This competition will include staff.

Submissions may start for the 3rd of October and will close on mid day GMT time on the 17th of December, when at which time a poll will be made so voting may begin.
Voting is open untill the 27th of December mid day GMT.

NO spamming other members page message, or private messages to solicit votes. If any member is caught doing so, they will be automatically disqualified from the competition.

Feel free to post to encourage other members, or ask questions, These help keep the thread in new posts and therfore promotes more activity.
However, these will be moved at voting time, to make the entrants more easaly found. You will not loose any points, or post count.

Last edited by Saber; 12-17-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Unread 10-05-2010, 01:36 AM

Points: 4,161, Level: 43 Points: 4,161, Level: 43 Points: 4,161, Level: 43
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Kenura is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AF Fan Fiction Competition October 2010

http://www.animeforum.org.uk/showthr...031#post711031

Hope you enjoy this short Fan-Fic

Dream a Little Dream of Me!

The arid taste of sand drew my eyes open. I immediately notice other bodies laying in front of me. As I thought to myself who they were, one by one they all began to wake up. The first to rise up with a scrawny young man with dirty scuffled brown hair, he quickly sat up, crossing his legs. His face was blank and dumb founded as he looked at his surroundings. The next to sit up was a fairly buff man with long blue hair, he to had a dumb founded look as he glazed around. The blue haired man and the scrawny young man stared at one another and simultaneously asked “Who are you?”

The scrawny man jolted up on his feet, arm pointing straight in the air, with his bold voice he proudly spoke his name, “I am Justy Ueki Tylor. Age twenty.”

The Blue haired man stood up as well and scratched the back of his head “I'm Louie, nice to meet you.”

As the two introduced themselves the third man jolted up to his feet, the middle age man looking frantically around him, the asian man grabs hold of his afro like hair and pulls it hard back as he screams, “WHERE AM I!!!”

Tylor strolls over to the man, put his hands on the crazy man's shoulder, the Old man becoming dumb founded as he stared at Tylor. Tylor cleared his throat, “We are in a desert my friend, all around us is sand sand sand.” he said stretching his arm across the landscape “All that is here is you, Louie and myself”

The old man's face suddenly began to stream with tears as he collapsed to his knee's holding on to Tylor's pants.

“There there my friend, it is okay. Why don't you tell us your name, My name is Justy Ueki Tylor.”

The old man looks up, tears streaming down his face, he sniffles and clears his throat “My name is Hercule... Hercule Satan.”

“Well Hercule it's a pleasure to meet you” said Louie as he approached the sobering man. “I'm Louie.”

Hercule wiped the tears and snot from his face, wiping his gross arm on Tylor's pants. Hercule Stands up and takes a deep breath. “How do you suppose we got here? Last I remember I was helping my sweet Videl with her school work, and next thing I know I'm in a flipping desert.” Hercule began to cry again.

I was getting sick of this mans sobbering, but for some reason I was unable to scream at the fool “shut your crying!” I felt as if my lips were moving and it came to me, I wasn't able to move my body. For a while I began to have a mental break down wondering what was happening to me, but that soon stopped as Tylor was supposably picking me up. I dared tos cream, but to my luck no prevail. I began to listen to what the other were saying.

“So should we open this box?” Tylor asked the others.

“A box?” I thought to myself, “Is he referring to me?”

Hercule grabbed me and shook me, I wasn't to happy about that. “It doesn't seem like there's anything moving in there.”

Louie swiped me from Hercules palms, “I say we open it” Louie said eagerly putting his hands on what I assume is the top of my.

Hercule looked at Tylor “I say we open it, maybe there are some capsules, or some kinda clue as to why we are her?”

Tylor nodded and got a quirky smile “Go ahead Louie”

I began to scream as I felt Louie's hands tearing me open. Next thing I knew everything went dark, I could see, hear or feel anything anymore.

That's how I ended up here meeting you, oh right sorry, I mean us.

The End
Unread 10-05-2010, 04:52 AM
Citizen: Magic Clan.
Resting Mod
Expert Mage

Points: 41,781, Level: 100 Points: 41,781, Level: 100 Points: 41,781, Level: 100
~Shana~ has shown loyalty and contrubuted~Shana~ has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to ~Shana~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~Shana~

http://animeforum.org.uk/showthread....189#post711189

Missed Friend

Sis your new phone is here!" I heard my brother call from downstairs. I got up and ran towards the door and swiped the box out of his hands. A Konoha ninja finally getting her new phone after violently throwing her last one at the wall after her best friend, Sakura died after a semi truck smashed into her moms car; killing both her mom and her. My ex boyfriend Sasuke tried to cheer me up but that day three months ago left a scar in my heart. Letting those thoughts go I smiled and opened the box to reveal my phone I saved up for. I smiled and turned it on and put in all of the contacts that I had written down in it. "Aki-Chan you need to get to practice soon!" I put my new phone on my desk and ran out the door.

"Hey Aki, your early finally" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned around and saw my ex boyfriend, Sasuke. I had broken up with him ever since Sakura's death for no reason, I still loved him but I could never get myself to say that. "Of course I'm early; I'm not like Kakashi-sensei he's always late." I smiled a little, Sasuke smiled back too. "It makes me happy seeing that you're happier than usual." He commented. "I finally got that new phone, that's why." I skipped around in circles. "Did you add Sakura as a contact?" He asked. "Yea…After she had died I texted her a lot hoping she would reply." I looked at my feet. "Hey…." I still had my head hanging low. "Yea…?" Sasuke sounded confused. "I have a weird feeling about something…" I looked up and didn't see Kakashi or Naruto in the area. "I'm skipping practice." I turned around and sprinted home.

I looked around to see no one home, I was glad. I grabbed my phone that I had set down. It said on the screen….Missed text message from Sakura Haruno, March 12 2010. "This is impossible…She died on December 3rd." I was scared to open the message; it stared at my face, those words. "Did I put Sakura's name under another number?" I checked and it was her, there were no other Sakura Haruno's either. I gulped and opened the message, the first thing I noticed that the date changed on the message, it said November 28th, a day that I was busy, also a day where I didn't talk to Sakura, not even a week before her death day. I then looked at the message it said: "Hey Aki-Chan! I know you're busy but I just want to say hi!" I had never seen this message before, tear drops fell onto the screen of my new phone. I had just received a message from Sakura that hadn't gotten to me until now.
Unread 10-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
OC Guild
Fighter

Points: 17,401, Level: 91 Points: 17,401, Level: 91 Points: 17,401, Level: 91
Materia User has shown loyalty and contrubutedMateria User has shown loyalty and contrubuted

http://www.animeforum.org.uk/showthread.php?t=12628

Contradiction

Only I could stop him.

If not stopped, he would slaughter thousands of innocents. I would stop him from killing them. I would stop him because I loved him.

Of course I could never fall in love with a man who killed innocents. The man I loved would never do such a thing. The man I loved saved the world perhaps the universe with his actions.

The man out there right now... he is a madman. Worse, he is a madman who has the power to single handedly wipe out entire cities, and he has done it before. “Fei...” I whispered worriedly. If Fei was aware of what I was doing, he would probably scream at me to go back to my quarters. “Elly!” he would say, “You can't possibly take on Id, go back to your room.”

Leaving my room I went out into the hallway, where I believe it would feel cold even if it wasn't air conditioned. The only thing here were corridors to other private quarters for the upper class, and the elevator. I got inside and pushed H1 for hangar dock 1.

As I walked out to the hangar among countless of panicked soldiers one of them stopped me. “Lieutenant do you have any Idea where Id is at the moment? He is wiping out our men by the hundreds and maybe thousands!”

“No” I lied “perhaps you should check the Aveh desert.”
I placed the soldier there to keep him out of danger. These soldiers would die instantly if they attacked Id.

I stood by my gear Vierge, a giant machine resembling a person built for battle ages ago and as tall as a a building. I looked at her foot where I could see my reflection and what looked back at me was a normal, worried, red haired girl. I finally looked at her head, and once I was done inspecting my gear, I hurriedly got inside. My gear wouldn't help in a fight, this man had the power to crush my gear with his bare fists. It was merely transportation to him.

Still, Vierge had been in many battles with me, and if Id decided to destroy it, a small part of my heart would die as well. As the hangar doors opened I piloted Vierge to take off into the afternoon sun.

So I flew in my gear to the man who destroyed everything. To the man who killed everyone.

To the man I loved.
Unread 10-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Magic Clan
BloggerOC Guild 2
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 33,258, Level: 100 Points: 33,258, Level: 100 Points: 33,258, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
gokugirl2006 Has shown honour and chivalrygokugirl2006 Has shown honour and chivalrygokugirl2006 Has shown honour and chivalrygokugirl2006 Has shown honour and chivalry

http://www.animeforum.org.uk/showthread.php?p=713347

Darkness Has Come

It was a peaceful day in East City. Beautiful blue skies hovering
above every tall building and the people below. People going
on with their daily lives. ChiChi and Bulma were among the
crowd as well. ChiChi decided it was a nice day to go do some
training. So she asked Bulma if she wanted to do some
sparring.

"Hey Bulma wanna go spar with me? It'll be a blast." ChiChi said
grinning.

"Whaaaaa...are you kidding? Vegeta would have a fit if I came
home bruised and bloodied." Said a concerned Bulma.

"Naw. Don't worry Bulma everything will be fine. Besides
Vegeta was the one who finally started to train you to
fight anyway so whats the big deal?" ChiChi boasted.

After minutes of convincing Bulma to train with ChiChi, Bulma
finally gives in and both go out of the city limits and find a
good desert area to do some training. Both ladies train for
what it appears to be for hours. Ki blasts after ki blasts
going back and forth doing little to moderate damage to the
surrounding cliffs and huge boulders and even messing up
their clothes.

ChiChi and Bulma continued to spar until the sky suddenly
darkened and a very strong wind blew both of them
backwards like they were paper. The wind was so strong
that both ladies covered their faces. Bulma tried to look
at the strange dark clouds. "What the.....?" She yelled.

Out of the dark clouds came a bright glowing object. What
was it? Was it something else coming to attack Earth?
Fifteen minutes have passed and as fast as the dark
clouds came, they disappeared as well as the heavy wind
and the bright object fell a great distance creating a loud
crash/boom-like noise.

ChiChi and Bulma made the harsh decision of going to see
what had fallen to Earth. As they got close enough to see
what it was, the object turned out to be another space
pod. The energy inside the pod was very strong and
powerful.

"Wow Bulma!!! You feel that power? It's....it's STRONG!!!" ChiChi said.

"Yeah!! What kind of mess we've came across this time?
I thought this crap was OVER WITH!!!" Said an angry Bulma.

"I thought so to but it looks like we have another unwanted
guest Bulma." ChiChi elaborated.
Unread 10-10-2010, 05:16 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold

wow thankyou everyone, so far who has put in entries for the competitions. looking like a nice range of ideas.

Unread 10-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Magic Clan
BloggerOC Guild 2
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 33,258, Level: 100 Points: 33,258, Level: 100 Points: 33,258, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
gokugirl2006 Has shown honour and chivalrygokugirl2006 Has shown honour and chivalrygokugirl2006 Has shown honour and chivalrygokugirl2006 Has shown honour and chivalry

And you're very welcome. I wish everyone who has entered good luck.
Unread 10-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
OC Guild
Fighter

Points: 17,401, Level: 91 Points: 17,401, Level: 91 Points: 17,401, Level: 91
Materia User has shown loyalty and contrubutedMateria User has shown loyalty and contrubuted

what happens if there is less than 10 people who enter?
Unread 10-15-2010, 11:11 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Materia User View Post
what happens if there is less than 10 people who enter?
we extend the competition into the next month.

Unread 10-16-2010, 06:45 AM
Veteran member
OC Guild 1
RPG'er

Points: 24,422, Level: 100 Points: 24,422, Level: 100 Points: 24,422, Level: 100
Raditzthehairball has shown loyalty and contrubutedRaditzthehairball has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to Raditzthehairball Send a message via Yahoo to Raditzthehairball

(double posted)

Last edited by Raditzthehairball; 10-16-2010 at 03:23 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
fanfic, ompetition