Go Back   Anime Forum > ANIME FORUM: Information Centre. Welcome to our kingdom > Anime Forum Competitions

Anime Forum Competitions Competitions With Prizes

View Poll Results: Which is the best OC
JenieD 4 7.84%
SeriousDelirious 2 3.92%
Sapphirus 1 1.96%
kriegtherion 14 27.45%
potterphantom13 1 1.96%
Hyouzan16 2 3.92%
Super Vegeku 3 5.88%
kaisuke 3 5.88%
1jager2 3 5.88%
dxs925 9 17.65%
CRAZI 9 17.65%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 01-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Site Creator

Points: 386,791, Level: 100 Points: 386,791, Level: 100 Points: 386,791, Level: 100
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Default kriegtherion: Self Drawn Original Character Competition Jan 2010

Self Drawn Original Drawn Character Competition January 2010

Official AF competition with prizes. If there are over 10 entrants, the Prizes are to be "sparkly user name graphic".
If threre are over 20 entrants, there will be a 2nd and 3rd prizes with colour and no sparkle.
Prize examples and collection here Dragon Clan: Treasure Horde & Prize requests
Prizes are usualy for one month or two months for citizens.

To enter:
1, Post Your OC Picture in this thread. {your own drawing}
2, Post a link, to your AF thread also containing your OC picture.
4, Tell us a little about your OC's Character.

If you need help in making a thread you can find it here
Help and how to do things thread post 5. Or ask one of the Art mods. View Forum Leaders

Submissions may start for the 3rd of January and will close on mid day GMT time on the 17th of January, when at which time a poll will be made so voting may begin.
Voting is open untill the 27th of January mid day GMT.

NO spamming other members page message, or private messages to solicit votes. If any member is caught doing so, they will be automatically disqualified from the competition.

Feel free to post to encourage other members, or ask questions, These help keep the thread in new posts and therfore promotes more activity.
However, these will be moved at voting time, to make the entrants more easaly found. You will not loose any points, or post count.

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 01-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Citizen: Magic Clan.
Neophite Mage

Points: 6,789, Level: 57 Points: 6,789, Level: 57 Points: 6,789, Level: 57
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
JenieD is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Self Drawn Original Character Competition Jan 2010

NAME: Isabella Rose Stacy
CLASS:rainbow nymph
Click here to see full text
Isabella was born in a rainbow nymph village.... she is 21 years old
her job is to take care of the village and the forest that men like to destroy .....
she love flowers and helping making the colors in the forest .....

ALBUM:JenieD-album
THREAD:JenieD-thread

Last edited by JenieD; 01-03-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Unread 01-03-2010, 06:02 PM

Points: 4,427, Level: 45 Points: 4,427, Level: 45 Points: 4,427, Level: 45
SeriousDelirious is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SeriousDelirious Send a message via MSN to SeriousDelirious Send a message via Skype™ to SeriousDelirious

Name: Arashi Arai (荒い 嵐 / Arai Arashi) [Arai says: Please refer to me by my last name.]
Lives in: the USA. California.
Was born in: Japan.

Arashi Arai is a serial killer; partners with female counterpart Adrian 'Sly' Cooper. Arashi is at a glance a normal boy, aside from the facts that he is extremely handsome and devilishly charming. He calls all females he knows 'sweetheart' to endear them to him so that they trust him and would never suspect him of killing. For this same reason, he pretends to be terribly weak and always sits out in gym class or pouts if pinched or hit.
The truth is, Arai's drive to kill usually outweighs his pain and physical strength. The reason he kills is because he believes he is cleaning the world up after God (think Kira!!) by killing animal abusers and just plain a-holes.
He is a very calm person, and often very jokey and smiley... Not to mention flirty. He's smooth and is never visibly rattled by anything but the idea of marriage. His mother (who doesn't speak English) is a very traditional Japanese woman. She, because she believes he is failing at doing it himself, sets off to find him a wife every week and arranges dates as potential marriages. This alarms Arai -- if he were to ever forcibly marry a woman who doesn't understand his 'hobby' he'd probably be caught and put in the electric chair. He's not afraid of the dying, though. Just the disprovable of the woman he's supposed to love.
On that note; Arai is unable to fall in love or have any real emotions. He's a sociopath. Instead, he gets obsessed with a girl. It's actually very the same for him. He's too busy with his hobby to be completely obsessed.

(To the left! The dude!)
(A head shot.)

Please consider my entry!

You can find my art thread here!

Last edited by SeriousDelirious; 01-04-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Unread 01-03-2010, 06:34 PM

Points: 3,406, Level: 38 Points: 3,406, Level: 38 Points: 3,406, Level: 38
Sapphirus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sapphirus

This is my persona, my most cherished character, pretty much drawn her all my life.

Contest entry for Self Orignal Character

(Note: Sapphirus is NOT A FURRY/FURRE)

Name: Sapphirus
Species: Humanoid/Feligon/Dragoline/Chimera (Her body is of human shaped).
Weight: 195 lbs (wingspan and tails weight makes it more)
Height: 5'9
Type: Double Divine (Goddess of Dragons and Elements/Non elements]
Personality: Naive, hyperactive, pervy, caring (multiple personalities)
Maritial Status: Single
Form of Choice: A Humanoid
Sexuality: Straight/Heterosexual
Element of choice: Ice/Holy
Element of lest choice: Fire
Loves/Likes: Sib, Niffy, Creating healing Sapphires/NormalSapphires, Humanoids, other divine creatures, dragons, felines, etc.

Hates/Dislikes: Herms WITH A PASSION, Lesbians hitting on her, etc, Doujishin Yaoi, dragon slayers, Fire, Idiots, Yiffing (IT'S CALLED SEX OR CYBER GUYS, WHEN IT'S HUMAN TYPE ON HUMAN), incest, anything that would be conisdered just wrong. If you want to RP SOMETHING explicit, or have an idea, I won't mind hearing it, aslong as it has nothing to do with my hates.

Ones she will associate/have relationships with/most likely compatible with: Dragons, Humans, Humanoids, Felines, Divine creatures that are in the other mixes. (She will NOT go out with any other species/types besides these type in this category, Sapph is both capable of laying eggs and having a normal pregnany, so you can say she's both Mammal mostly and Cold Blooded to the least.
RP TYPES: Battling, Confrontation, (Maybe an adult sexual RP, (only if you're not a Furry unless it's feline based) Yes I'll do these too, helps me with my fanfiction stories.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Sapphirus stood 5’9 and 195 pounds from the extra body limbs she had. Hair was as blue as Sapphires being highlighted aquamarime blue at the hair tips. Horns went straight back, being swirled-build like a candy cane, color red, white and black. Eye glowing a lime green, showing off her devious, yet calm nature.

Sacred egyptian markings were imprinted on Sapph's body, being swirled designs which were capable of confusing her enemies if stared at long enough. Face being imprinted with a very beautiful design, it was her signature facila symbol. Unatural fangs at times came from her mouth, being the same size as a saber-tooth cat's, but was only shown during a battle or if she was provoked.

Wearing a wintered design coat coated with blood red flames and black. One fluffy hood hung mostly around her neck, rather than being ontop of her head; rarely being over her head. Rainbow-marbled pullstrings dangled from her check; being the shape of jacks in a weird way. Below rainbow beads were made into her clothing, they were actually gemstones carved into a circular desgin to impersonate beads. Her Jacket only came to the side of her legs, being a flappy shape.

Rainbows shadings and beads on here body were the key to controlling her powers; elemental and non-elemental powers. They were created on her form for the very reason for her not to overuse her abilities while battling with others lower ranked than herself. Rainbow beads can also be seen dangling from both of her ears and top wings. Without them, she would be a raging ball of energy explosions.

Sapphirus wore greyish boots, spiked at the bottom, only gold-plate looking straps can be seen with 2-slash looking designs going behind them. Her pants were one of her most weirdest attires besides the jacket, they were blue jean-like pants, strapped with a white ribbon that was made to keep her joints from going out of place when in a physical fight or event, especially when she has her power withdrawals during rest.

Two golden halos hovered above her head, and 2 on each of her main wings symbolizing her rank in the Goddess level, which was at full grown. In her lineage, 1 halo above the head an no where else represented amatuer/young while 2 halos above the head plus some located on the body sybolized full grown.

Wings revealed a majestic impression. Sapphirus's main wings were feathered, being axe shaped at the tips with halos wrapped around them (see above), the endings were draconic-looking with claws to end then with bracers encircling all. Second wing base was less defined then their parents, being axed at the base also, yet black-colored and its ends. Her capablities with her body colors/markings were to keep her eneimies confused in battles, that's one of the things that kept her unique than others.

Last but not least, her two faithful but extremely dangerous Axe tails. These tails has some that other body weapons didn't poses. The power to cut through all sorts of irons and armours. Sometimes the tails react depending on Sapph's attitude. If she's pissed off, they're known to wag around in directions that'll give a sigh threatning. When she's happy, they're calmed and dormant. People are to never touch them or the'll be cut in half, or rarely just gain a cut. The tails were like enchanted also, they acted on their own accord, and she has NO control over them whatsoever. One was usually in view while the hidden (more aggresvie) one kept invisible til the last minute.

Spike bracers were found on both of her arms and on her tails. This was the chimera part about her, the tails would act as snakes and strike without warning.
Unread 01-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Archived

Points: 3,644, Level: 39 Points: 3,644, Level: 39 Points: 3,644, Level: 39
kriegtherion is on a distinguished road

Name: Mirai Kawamura
Height: 160cm
Dislikes: being called 'micchan' :b

i dont know how to put him into words but i think this can give you a rough idea ^^

this questionnaire is from kintsuchi93.deviantart.com

Q: Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
Mirai Kawamura. and NO my nicname is not 'micchan'

Q: Interesting... what's your current age?

Q: Uh huh... What's your favorite food?
super hot curry. and hanpen

Q: Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?
*stutters incoherently*

Q: Aww! Have you two kissed yet?
*still stutters incoherently*

Q: Classic question! What's your favorite color?
Black and Red

Q: Who's your favorite author?
i read manga not books.

Q: Now what's your biggest fear?
i am FEARLESS!!! mwahahahahaha!!! *shows cat* gyaaa!!! w-what is that creature!!!!???

Q: Who's your hero?
no heroes for me...can i interest you in a villain?

Q: Okay, who is your worst enemy?
kyoko. shes like a boyish abomination of a girl. but she still has that delicate girlish heart hahahaha!

Q: What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?

nothing.

Q: Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator?

tell him thanks and ask him why am i shorter than the others.

Q: What do/did you want to be when you grow up?

kyoko needs to grow up!!! i mean really, cats? of all the cool things you could have CATS!!!??? *shows cat* waaagh!!! g-get that thing away from me!!!

Q: What's your worst nightmare?

where i started to spin in a chair and couldn't stop spinning

Q: What's your lifelong dream?

im still on the process of finding that one out

Q: What would you do if your lifelong dream came true?

*sigh* like i said...

Q: Okay, where's your favorite place to relax?

on my porch...teasing kyoko and her cat.

Q: Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?

air guitaring and air drumming. hey! i have my own air band!!!

Krieg's artwerk^^

Last edited by kriegtherion; 01-14-2010 at 09:55 AM.
Unread 01-05-2010, 12:56 AM

Points: 3,644, Level: 39 Points: 3,644, Level: 39 Points: 3,644, Level: 39
potterphantom13 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Self Drawn Original Character Competition Jan 2010

Original Character contest- my entry~~

Hey, guys~! This is my OC Lilith, one of my OCs I've neglected, but have finally decided to start drawing again. 8D So here's a little info about her:

NAME: Lilith Marie Sibbs (nicknames are Lil and Lil-chan)
APPEARANCE: REALLY spiky blue and purple hair, large violet eyes with piercings on her nose, right eye, left eyebrow, and naval, always has a wide, happy smile on her face.
ATTIRE: long/short skirts, simple black shoes (with long skirt) or combat boots (with short skirt), a small top hat with two little black bows in her hair, corsets, fishnets, bows/ribbons/frills/lace on clothing, zombie-head choker
HOBBIES: listening to all kinds of music, dyeing her hair funky colours, playing bass, painting gory frightening pictures, getting piercings, designing her own clothes, writing, watching/drawing anime.
PERSONALITY: friendly, bubbly, eccentric, outgoing, artistic, loud, compassionate.

Umm that's all I can think of at the moment. Hope you all like her~! <3
Unread 01-05-2010, 09:51 PM

Points: 3,346, Level: 37 Points: 3,346, Level: 37 Points: 3,346, Level: 37
Hyouzan16 is on a distinguished road

this is a character of a story im writing right now.
Aimi is her name more details will eventually be posted when i post my story up.

Last edited by Hyouzan16; 01-05-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Unread 01-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Blogger
OC Guild
RPG'er
Warrior

Points: 48,977, Level: 100 Points: 48,977, Level: 100 Points: 48,977, Level: 100
Veku Has shown honour and chivalryVeku Has shown honour and chivalryVeku Has shown honour and chivalry

Name: Vegeku
Race: Saiyan
Personality: Arrogant, Full of Pride and Strong. Does have a soft spot though.
Biography: Vegeku is a young Middle Class Saiyan who was lost on a mission when he was taken captive for five years. Fortunately, he was in captive when Frieza destroyed his home planet; Vegeta. He was tortured for hours on end each day until he finally lost control and went into an almighty fit of rage. His hair started to glow and muscles bulged, all feared him as he turned into a Super Saiyan. He went on a slaughter fest killing every living thing on the planet and then escaping on one of their ship. Once on board, he destroyed the planet with his Final Flash technique. He is partly related to King Vegeta.

THREAD: http://www.animeforum.org.uk/showthr...999#post315999

Is that the best you can do?

Last edited by Veku; 01-09-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Unread 01-13-2010, 07:06 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.

Points: 4,385, Level: 44 Points: 4,385, Level: 44 Points: 4,385, Level: 44
kaisuke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kaisuke

Name:Alice Skyys
height:5'7'
weight:105lbs
Summary: Alice Skyys parents died from a killer disease that has been plaguing the new world that she lives in. She being one of the few that are immune to the disease, left her home village, and begin traveling the lands and learn all she can about medicine, in hopes of finding a cure for the deadly disease.
She likes apples,oranges, and bananas lol.

http://www.animeforum.org.uk/album.php?albumid=685
Thread http://www.animeforum.org.uk/showthread.php?t=4842
Unread 01-14-2010, 09:24 PM

Points: 3,624, Level: 39 Points: 3,624, Level: 39 Points: 3,624, Level: 39
1jager2 is on a distinguished road

I like too join

Name : Uchiha Madara / Tobi
Animation serie : Naruto Shippuden

The Legend of the uchiha clan ( Madara )

You see his face how he looks like in the past
but how does he look like now ?
i made my thinking about how he is now
some wont agree some agree
but this is how i think and i hope you all like it

( i have no topic about this char sorry about that )

My Devaintart : http://1jager2.deviantart.com/

Last edited by 1jager2; 01-16-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
competition, jan 2010, original character, self drawn